This is a special converter for chemical energy units which frequently appear in
physical-chemical calculations. Examples for such energy values are the enthalpy,
the free energy or the activation energy.
For normal energy conversions there exists another converter.
Type the energy you want to convert into the field, behind which you find the
the unit. Click on the corresponding button and read the results in the other
fields. Use the "reset" button to reset your calculation.
Example: You want to convert an activation energy of 40 kJ/mol into
the value EA/R. Type "40" into the field in front of the button
"kJ/mol". Click on the "kJ/mol" button.
Find your result in the field in front of the "E/R" button (4810.9 K).
- All results have been rounded to 5 significant digits.
- Large and small numbers are written exponentially. As example
2.3e5 = 2.3⋅105 = 230000 or
4.5e-5 = 4.5⋅10-5 = 0.000045.
- There is no warranty for the conversion. Cactus2000 is not
responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
- Please send an email if you have suggestions or if you would like to see more
conversions to be included.
- A collection of all Cactus2000-converters
running offline may be ordered
for a price of € 15.-.
A test version is available for download for free.
© Bernd Krüger, 01.05.2002