Type the force you want to convert into the field, behind which you find the
the unit. Click on the corresponding button and read the results in the other
fields. Use the "delete" button to delete your calculation.
Example: You want to convert 100 Newton into Poundal. Type "100" into
the field in front of the button "N". Click on the "N" button.
Find your result in the field in front of the "pdl" button (723.3 pdl).
- All results have been rounded to 5 significant digits.
- Large and small numbers are written exponentially. As example
2.3e5 = 2.3⋅105 = 230000 or
4.5e-5 = 4.5⋅10-5 = 0.000045.
- There is no warranty for the conversion. Cactus2000 is not
responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
- Please send an email if you have suggestions or if you would like to see more
conversions to be included.
- A collection of all Cactus2000-converters
running offline may be ordered
for a price of € 15.-.
A test version is available for download for free.
© Bernd Krüger, 05.03.2001