This converter allows to transform values for the fuel consumption, mainly in
transport, from one unit to another. In countries using the metric system
the most common unit is L/100 km while in English-speaking countries consumption
is frequently calculated as miles/gallon.
Type the value of the fuel consumption you want to convert
into the field, behind which you find the unit. Click on any free space of the window
and read the results in the other
fields. Use the "reset" button to delete your calculation.
Example: What value corresponds in miles / gallon (US) to a fuel consumption
of 3 litres per 100 km ? At first type "3" into the field in front of
"litre/100km". Click on any free space of the window. Find your result in the
field in front of "miles/galllon(US)" (78.405 miles / gallon (US)).
- All results have been rounded to 5 significant digits.
- Large and small numbers are written exponentially. As example
2.3e5 = 2.3⋅105 = 230000 or
4.5e-5 = 4.5⋅10-5 = 0.000045.
- There is no warranty for the conversion. Cactus2000 is not
responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
- Please send an email if you have suggestions or if you would like to see more
conversions to be included.
- A collection of all Cactus2000-converters
running offline may be ordered
for a price of € 15.-.
A test version is available for download for free.
© Bernd Krüger, 29.04.2002