This is a calculator to calculate prices with different rates of value added tax.
The following values are displayed at the same time:
- the net price of the goods;
- two different rates of value added tax V.A.T. (you may change the default values of 16 %
and 19 %);
- the actual tax calculated with the rates;
- the corresponding price;
- the difference between the prices.
Type a fitting value into one of the lighter fields.
After a click on any free space of the window or the "calculate" button,
the calculation of the other values is performed.
You may change the rates of the value added tax in the darker fields.
Click on the "reset" button to reset the calculation.
With a VAT rate of 16 % some goods cost 9.90 €.
What would you have to pay with a VAT rate of 19 % and the same net price ?
Type "9.9" into the field "price incl. VAT" in the 16 % column.
Click on any free space of the window or the "calculate" button
and read the results: With 19 % VAT rate the price would be 10.16 €,
the goods would be more expensive by 26 cent.
- All results are rounded to 2 digits behind the decimal sign.
- Large and small numbers are written exponentially. As example
2.3e5 = 2.3⋅105 = 230000 or
4.5e-5 = 4.5⋅10-5 = 0.000045.
- There is no warranty for the conversion. Cactus2000 is not
responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
- Please send an email if you have suggestions or if you would like to see more
conversions to be included.
- A collection of all Cactus2000-converters
running offline may be ordered
for a price of € 15.-.
A test version is available for download for free.
© Bernd Krüger, 05.08.2006