You can calculate the time difference between a prescribed date and the actual time.
The result is actualized continuously. The prescribed date must be later than
January 1, 1970, 0:00 UTC.
When you do not prescribe a year, a month, or a day, the actual values are taken.
When you do not prescribe an hour, a minute or a second, zero is set instead.
You start the difference watch with the left button (start).
With the middle button (stop) you can stop the actualization. Afterwards you may start
the watch with the same conditions again with the left button.
With the right button (reset) you delete the prescribed time.
Move the mouse over a unit or click on it to read its full name.
When you do not prescribe anything and start the difference watch, the actual time is
displayed as the difference.
- The calculation is performed for the time zone you have chosen for your computer.
Changes with regard to day light saving time are considered as long as they are known
- The difference watch uses the clock of your computer. When this is very busy there
may be delays in the time displayed.
- There is no warranty for the calculation. Cactus2000 is not
responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
- Please send an email if you have suggestions or if you would like to see more
conversions to be included.
- A collection of all Cactus2000-converters
running offline may be ordered
for a price of € 15.-.
A test version is available for download for free.
© Bernd Krüger, 07.03.2009